Learn more about what we could do for you.
The SpecialistCare solution additionally features Novel Analytics & AI to support those undergoing surgery or with specialised / acute care needs.
Managing Special Conditions
The SpecialistCare solution builds on the functionality of the core platform while adding features that have been designed specifically for the management of certain conditions.
- AI software as a medical device for measuring the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
- Gait and motion analysis tools that can assess stride patterns and balance to perioperatively monitor patients undergoing hip or knee replacement surgery
Symptoms, Pain and Discomfort Reporting
- Monitoring of Chemotherapy Induced Nausea & Vomiting in cancer patients
- Custom clock faces that can assess a patient’s pain or discomfort as well as monitor symptoms associated with cancer treatment as well as perform functional measurements such as a 6 min walk test, a sit-to-stand test or a reaction time assessment.
The SpecialistCare solution effectively helps improve patient outcomes by:
- Monitoring patients and ensuring patients’ compliance with pre-surgical plans
- Allowing patients to monitor and manage their post-surgery recovery and rehabilitation programs
- Enabling patients’ care teams to identify risks and issues early, enabling swift management
- Facilitating rehabilitation through guided exercise regimens
Copyright 2022 ConnectedLife Health Pte Ltd