Last updated: April 2018
Our mission at ConnectedLife is to build products that empower older adults to lead independent lives and for loved ones to take responsible actions about their older adult’s well-being and safety. We believe that providing transparency around the data and personal information you entrust to us is critical to complete that mission. Your privacy and trust are our utmost priority.
When we say “ConnectedLife,” “our,” “we,” or “us,” we’re talking about ConnectedLife Pte Ltd.
Please also read ConnectedLife’s Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
- Information We Collect
ConnectedLife receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
- Information You Provide:
- Older Adult’s Account Information. Information provided during an online order for the creation of a ConnectedLife Account as well as the Group Personal Accident Insurance policy, such as full name, NRIC/FIN, date of birth, gender, nationality, phone number, home address, housing type, bank account number, bank code, and bank branch code.
- Billing Information. Information necessary to complete an order from our Site, including payer’s name, NRIC/FIN, phone number, billing address, email address, credit card information, and other information necessary to complete the transaction, as well as any other information that you choose to provide to us when making a purchase.
- Unique identifiers. Information such as your user name and password to access our Services.
- Older Adult’s Basic Well-Being and Health Information. Information provided during installation, such as weight, height, well-being and health concerns including but not limited to, mobility, mental health, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- Older Adult’s Home Environment Information. Information necessary to complete installation, including photos of locations where sensors and devices are placed, and condition of home environment.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services so we can provide you customer support.
- Automatically Collected Information:
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. When you pay for our Services, we receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from third parties processing your payment.
- Device Information. Information such as model and serial number, device activity logs, and historic and current device configuration.
- Mobile Device Information. Information such as your mobile device ID (similar to a website IP address), device type, operating system, and mobile service carrier.
- Sensor Data. Data from ConnectedLife’s sensors including but not limited to, movement, humidity, temperature, ambient light, power usage, sounds, emergency button press, in/out of home, smoke, and water leak.
- Third-Party Information:
- Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people, organisations provide us, which may include information about you.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
- Information You Provide:
- How We Use Information
ConnectedLife uses all the information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Provide you user services and improve the ConnectedLife’s Product functionality and user experience.
- To fulfill orders and process payments for the sale of Products or Services.
- Administer your account and back-up your data.
- Record log entries for your information and troubleshooting issues with your system.
- Send you notifications through the ConnectedLife app. You can manage your notification preferences within the mobile app menu.
- Send you marketing communications, where permitted by applicable law.
- To conduct research and analysis to better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services, create new features, provide you new offerings, respond to user preferences, and to protect your data.
- Respond to your questions and concerns and provide customer support.
- Marketing, Advertising, and Analytics
- Cookies, Tracking and Ads
- Email & SMS Communications
You may choose to submit your email address through a submission form located on our website to sign up for communications from ConnectedLife. You may also provide your mobile phone number to ConnectedLife in connection with account registration or otherwise. The email address and mobile phone number associated with your account may also be used to send you news about ConnectedLife, such as new features or marketing promotions, account updates, promotional offers, and information regarding your contract and other premium services. We may use one or more service providers to administer these messages. ConnectedLife does not share your email address or phone number with spammers or any other non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your permission. You may opt out of receiving newsletter or marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions or by contacting us at email@example.com.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us to the best of our abilities, both during transmission and upon receipt. No method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Products can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies, Tracking and Ads
- Other Rights and Important Notes
- Contact Us
ConnectedLife Pte Ltd
Mapletree Business City
20 Pasir Panjang Road
Last Updated: 25 April, 2018
Copyright 2018 ConnectedLife Pte. Ltd.