ConnectedLife’s digital health solutions Connect the Care Continuum; reinventing the way global organisations connect with the people they care about to continuously plan, manage, monitor and help improve their health and wellbeing; wherever they are; 24-7-365.
Our powerful data-driven solutions combine advanced sensory, analytics, AI and communications technologies – including consumer-friendly wearables (such as Fitbit’s smart health watches and trackers), IoT / medical devices (including biosensor patches), smartphone mobile apps and customisable web dashboards – to capture and analyse user activity, health vitals and wellness data and enable care teams to collaborate seamlessly and work together with patients to better manage their health and wellbeing based on their unique risks, health status and wellness goals.
ConnectedLife is looking for an individual to join us in the role of UI / UX Developer. You will work with members of the Product team in Singapore and be responsible for developing and driving design solutions (process flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, visual design, interactive prototypes) for mobile, wearable device applications, data visualisation for web dashboard.
You will take an active and hands-on role in supporting the product creation and development teams. This includes responsibility for maintaining the design system, updating the website and product manuals along with providing assistance with any kind of brand/product supportive artworks required. You will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who thrives in a small, dynamic team environment and is able to work independently, whether in the office or remotely from home. You will be committed, energetic and proactive. You’ll also love creating innovative solutions, solving problems, and feel passionate about wanting your work to make a difference.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with product team to understand requirements, define test strategy, design comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Work as a key link between Development team and product UX team.
- Interview the Product team and UX team to understand new requirements and identify gaps and risks involved
- Suggest solutions to identified problems
- Review & Perform – Sanity/Regression Testing along with adhoc testing as required
- Review & Write – Maintenance / enhancement / new requirement test scenarios and test cases
- Review test runs to ensure projects under your charge are tested thoroughly
- Review coverage of testing on all possible devices
- Proficient in manual & automated API testing and creating documentation
- Publish Weekly Testing report and publish key vulnerable areas with high defect density
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the product delivery team
- Proficiency in Jira is required
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- QA Engineer/Tester with 7+ years of experience in testing web/mobile applications
- Understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing
- Work closely with the software development team in the development of new features and / or enhancements to the product
- Review and analyse product requirements
- Experience with IT development processes, in both waterfall / agile delivery approach
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutioning and stakeholder management skills
- Keep abreast with competitive landscape and new trends
- Must have solid experience on automation testing (Selenium Framework and Appium)
- Positive attitude / confidence to take up tasks / provide reasonable timelines to complete tasks
We are hiring immediately. (Full-time)
Please send us your CV / Resume, and inform us of your current employment status (including type of work pass: Epass, Dependent pass, Singaporean, PR, etc.), and your expected salary. Send to Parag Kudtarkar at email@example.com
Copyright 2023 ConnectedLife Health Pte Ltd