Last updated: 13 November 2018
Our mission at ConnectedLife | Health is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy healthier lives. We have developed tools that collect and organize health data, utilised data science applications and created interventions and platforms that put insights derived from that health data to use for more holistic care management. We have three guiding product design principles, starting with the user (condition), aiming to simplify care, and leading on security and privacy. We will make such products available to health professionals to manage the care and well-being of their patients. We believe that providing transparency around the data and personal information you entrust to us is critical to complete that mission. Your privacy and trust are our utmost priority.
When we say “ConnectedLife,” “our,” “we,” or “us,” we’re talking about ConnectedLife Pte Ltd.
Please also read ConnectedLife’s Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
- Information We Collect
ConnectedLife receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
- Information You Provide:
- Unique patient ID (generated by your healthcare institution), date of birth, unique identification number for the associated diagnostics meter (INR meter), INR meter ratios, INR meter number and other information necessary to complete the setting up of your account, as well as any other information that you choose to provide to us.
- Unique identifiers. Information such as your user name and password to access our Services.
- Patient’s Basic Well-Being and Health Information. Information is provided by patient through our mobile application, such as INR readings, Warafin medication regime and symptoms experienced etc. Such information may not be stored or accessed by ConnectedLife and could be provided directly to your healthcare institution.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services so we can provide you customer support.
- Automatically Collected Information:
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. When you pay for our Services, we receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from third parties processing your payment. Note that third-party payment processors may retain your information in accordance with their own privacy policies and terms.
- Device Information. Information such as model and serial number, device activity logs, and historic and current device configuration.
- Mobile Device Information. Information such as your mobile device ID (similar to a website IP address), device type, operating system, and mobile service carrier.
- Third-Party Information:
- Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people, organisations provide us, which may include information about you.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
- Information You Provide:
- How We Use Information
ConnectedLife uses all the information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, market and develop new Services, in order to honour our Terms of Service contract with you.
- Provide you user services and improve the ConnectedLife’s Product functionality and user experience.
- To fulfil orders and process payments for the sale of Products or Services.
- Administer your account and back-up your data.
- Record log entries for your information and troubleshooting issues with your system.
- Send you notifications through the ConnectedLife app. You can manage your notification preferences within the mobile app menu.
- To conduct research and analysis to better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services, create new features, provide you new offerings which we think you would be interested in, respond to user preferences, and to protect your data.
- Respond to your questions and concerns and provide customer support.
- To make inferences to show you more relevant content. An example (only for our independent living solution customers) would be based on your sleep data collected, we may make inferences about your sleeping patterns and provide customised insights.
- To promote safety and security of the Services, our users, and other parties. For example, we may use the information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, protect against fraud and abuse, respond to a legal request or claim, conduct audits, and enforce our terms and policies.
- Data Retention
We keep your account information, like your name, email address, and password, for as long as your account is in existence because we need it to operate your account. We keep other information, like your wellness and health data, until you delete your account with us because we use this data to provide you with personal notifications and statistics and other aspects of the Services. We also keep information about you and your use of the Services for as long as necessary for our legitimate business interests, for legal reasons, and to prevent harm, including as described in the How We Use Information and How We Share Information sections.
- Marketing, Advertising, and Analytics
- Cookies, Tracking and Ads
- Email & SMS Communications
You may choose to submit your email address through a submission form located on our website to sign up for communications from ConnectedLife. You may also provide your mobile phone number to ConnectedLife in connection with account registration or otherwise. The email address and mobile phone number associated with your account may also be used to send you news about ConnectedLife, such as new features or marketing promotions, account updates, promotional offers, and information regarding your contract and other premium services. We may use one or more service providers to administer these messages. ConnectedLife does not share your email address or phone number with spammers or any other non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your permission. You may opt out of receiving newsletter or marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us to the best of our abilities, both during transmission and upon receipt. No method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Products can contact us at email@example.com.
- Cookies, Tracking and Ads
- Other Rights and Important Notices
- Contact Us
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns about this policy, or about our use of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConnectedLife Pte Ltd
Mapletree Business City
20 Pasir Panjang Road (East Wing)
Last Updated: 13 November, 2018
Copyright 2018 ConnectedLife Pte. Ltd.